BS EN ISO/IEC 17020 DIY Package
The framework is designed to assist you in obtaining BS EN ISO/IEC 17020 more quickly than if you were to attempt the entire process with no background knowledge in ISO controls and procedures.
Below you can see what is contained inside the toolkit, take a look at sample documents, view the ISO introductory video, download an example as well as obtaining almost instant access to your package using a selection of payment methods.
What comes in the ISO Documentation Toolkit ?
The BS EN ISO/IEC 17020 package has been meticulosuly authored by a recognised ISO specialist with over 25 years of practical experience. Having successfully led 100’s of businesses successfully through the implementation process to then achieving the award of certification, the document kit contains all the tools you will need to enable your business to become ready for an inspection audit.
BS EN ISO/IEC 17020 ISO Documents
- All the policies, procedures, checklists and forms needed to gain accreditation against this Standard
- A full 12 months of email support
- 12 months subscription to our document update service
BS EN ISO/IEC 17020 1 Hour Remote Consultation
- One hour web based consultation
- Senior ISO Consultant/Specialist
- Unpacking your standards package
- Live document/screen sharing
BS EN ISO/IEC 17020 Video Tutorials and Training
- Access to related standards tutorial libray
- Approximate course duration 12 hours
- Check and review phase video
- Common Q&As
BS EN ISO/IEC 17020 Document Toolkit
The most appropriate person to introduce a set of standards into a company is the individual that comprehensively know the strengths and weaknesses of day to day business operations and the people who perform them. Simply click ‘Add to Cart’ and begin your journey to BS EN ISO/IEC 17020 today.
Extra 1 Hour Remote Consultation
If you have arrived at this page directly from a search engine and you would prefer another means of approaching the implementation of BS EN ISO/IEC 17020 for your business, we offer either direct face to face consultation or as an alternative (reduced budget) remote web based consultation.